Set high on a hill, with panoramic views, near the Inglewood border this brilliant little unit is a great place for a first home buyer, or first time investor to start. At such an affordable entry level price, how can you go wrong?! So affordable, and so well located! Halfway between the funky Maylands (ranked 3rd coolest neighbourhood in Australia by Lonely Planet) and Inglewood Café strips, in a well kept block with its own pool, tennis court and twin lifts.
The Inglecrest Complex has plenty of parking for its residents and has been extensively renovated in the past 5 years with new lift interiors, plumbing and electrical upgrades. Being so close to the city, train station and major shopping areas, it has always been very popular with tenants and first home buyers.
Features at a Glance:
• 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
• 42m2 internally (Plus approx. 4m2 balcony)
• Free standing gas stove/oven.
• Complex built in 1970
• 8 minute walk to shops/town centre/ train station
• Potential rent approximately $190 per week (with scope for rental raises in future).
• Strata Management $447 + $158 reserve = $605 per quarter
• Lift Upgrade Levy of $207 per quarter until 1/7/19 (from 2016 Strata minutes).
• For details about the Fire Security Upgrade Contact Strata
• Council Rates: $1,382 p.a. Water Rates: $812 p.a.