When you think about it… at prices like this, you’re getting two bedrooms for the price of one! With the rental market well on its way to recovering and more people moving to WA for work, properties likes this are set to give you solid rental returns into the future.
And for those first home buyers… what a great value property to start with! This is a beautifully updated little pad in a secure complex, close to the train, café strip and shopping areas. Leave the car at home and catch the train to work. Walk to the local cafes and bars. Cycle to the river and the new Perth Stadium. Enjoy all that the historical, central and vibrant suburb of Maylands has to offer!
Features at a Glance:
• 2 Bed 1 Bath 1 Balcony/Courtyard
• Renovated kitchen and bathroom
• Apartment area 57m2 on Strata Plan
• 5 minute walk to shops, train station and Café Strip.
• Currently rented at $200 per week on a periodic lease
• Strata Fees $572 admin + $112 reserve = $684 total/qtr
• Council Rates: $1,409 p.a. Water Rates: $888 p.a.