This wonderful family character home will be changing hands for the first time in 17 years.
With an excellent floor plan, two large bedrooms plus spacious sleep out, this brick and tile home is located in a quiet street, just a few minutes walk to Maylands primary school, the swan river and the beautiful Bayswater Riverside gardens.
• 597m2 green title block
• Built in 1951
• High ceilings with LED lighting throughout
• Polished timber floors
• Entrance hall
• Living area opens out to spacious outdoor entertaining area with timber decking
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
• Elegant bathroom
• Elevated and light filled back verandah with leafy outlook to hills
• Ample yard space front and rear
• Plenty of storage throughout
• Established gardens
• Air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
• 2 wc’s
• Solar panels
Shire rates: $1602.33 p.a. approx.
Water rates: $1093.98 p.a. approx