**First Home Open Saturday 22nd December 12:30-12:45pm**
This is a great little starter unit for an investor or first home buyer, in a well kept block surrounded by green lawns, trees and plenty of parking.
The open plan kitchen-dining-lounge opens out on to a private balcony. The bedroom and bathroom are separate and come off the living area. The complex is ideally located walking distance to the Maylands Train Station, and Maylands and Inglewood Café strips.
This is a solid opportunity to either continue renting out a stable rental investment or to add value and do your own renovation. This is probably one of the best buying opportunities in over a decade! Come and make your offer now!
Features at a Glance:
• 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Balcony
• Good size unit – 43m2 on strata plan.
• Very well located – 5 minute walk to shops and train.
• Currently rented at $175 per week until 7/9/2019.
• Strata Management Fees $457 mgmt. + $90 res. = $547 total/qtr (+special levies)
• Council Rates: $1,382 p.a. Water Rates: $812 p.a.