With some of the best views in the whole of Maylands, this great little top floor renovated apartment could be your ideally located first home or a great investment for the future. Halfway between the funky Maylands and Inglewood Café strips, on the crest of a hill, in a well kept block with its own pool, tennis court and twin lifts, and easy walking distance to Maylands Train Station. What more could you want?
This fantastic little unit has had its kitchen fully renovated, its bathroom updated and has been freshly painted, ready for you to enjoy.
Features at a Glance:
• 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
• 42m2 internally (Plus approx. 4m2 balcony)
• White enamel upright gas stove/oven.
• Some furniture including wardrobe, lamp and chest of drawers can be included.
• Block built in 1970
• 8 minute walk to shops/town centre/ train station
• Potential rent around $190 per week.